Buy Viraleze Antiviral Nasal Spray in India
VIRALEZE™ blocks a broad spectrum of respiratory viruses.
VIRALEZE COVID 19 Nasal Spray
VIRALEZE™ is an antiviral nasal spray that contains 1% astodrimer sodium, also known as SPL7013, which has been shown in laboratory studies to inactivate respiratory viruses, including >99.9% of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19†.
Astodrimer sodium within the Viraleze Antiviral Nasal Spray in India has also been shown to have antiviral activity against other respiratory viruses such as H1N1 influenza viruses, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and other coronaviruses in laboratory studies.
VIRALEZE™ antiviral nasal spray targets the area where respiratory viruses that cause colds, flu, and other respiratory illness first attach and start to multiply. VIRALEZE™ provides a moisturising and protective barrier and has been shown in laboratory studies to inactivate viruses, adding a further physical barrier to respiratory viruses. The inactivated viruses are eliminated naturally through your nasal mucus.
Rapid acting, the nasal spray inactivates >99.9% of virus within one minute9†, and it can be used anywhere anytime for added confidence in combination with social distancing, hand washing, face masks, vaccination, and other public health measures.
This isn’t a substitute for COVID-19 infection control measures, so always follow Government guidelines for COVID-19.
Features of VIRALEZE™ Antiviral Nasal Spray 10ml
- Provides a moisturising layer to help keep nasal lining hydrated
- Inactivates respiratory viruses, such as H1N1 influenza virus, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and other coronaviruses in laboratory studies
- Inactivates >99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 in laboratory studies
- Acts in the nasal cavity and does not cross into the bloodstream
- Protects from nasal dryness and damage
- Rapid acting, inactivates >99.9% of virus within one minute†
- 80 sprays
- Children aged 12 years and over