- Tampax Compak Super Plus tampons offer protection and discretion for heavy flow days during your period. They are free from fragrances and dyes. Tampax Compak tampons come with a compact and discreet plastic applicator and a rounded tip for comfortable insertion. With absorption channels to absorb directly to the core and a protective skirt to help prevent leaks for a worry free period. Tampax Compak tampons have been gynaecologically tested. They have also been independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex. Trusted leak free protection to let you do whatever you like. Tampax Compak’s best tampons for heavy flow absorbency.
- Try Tampax Pearl Compak, Tampax' best option for comfort and protection across Tampax line up.
- For more information about Tampax' products please visit Tampax' website.
- Tampax Compak tampons offer protection and discretion during your period
- Retractable plastic applicator for easy tampon insertion
- Protective Skirt to help avoid leaks before they happen
- Absorption channels that pull liquid inside the tampon
- Independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex
- Gynaecologically tested
- Free from fragrances and dyes
- Comfortable and clean insertion
Rayon, Cotton, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyester
Preparation and Usage
- Do not flush tampons, wrappers or applicators. Bin them.
- Keep in a cool dry place. For more information about our products please visit our Tampax website.