Link Natural Samahan Powder is a herbal preparation that is beneficial in general wellbeing. It treats and prevents the common cold and its related symptoms. It is a concentrated, water-soluble formulation that has a preventive effect on signs of the common cold and flu. It acts as an analgesic (pain reliever), antipyretic (fever reducer), expectorant (promotes sputum secretion), and anti-inflammatory, thus providing immediate relief from the first signs of a cold. It further provides a complete health shield if consumed daily. Link Natural Samahan powder is a combination of 14 herbs that include synergists (an agent that enhances the effect of active substances), bio-enhancers (substances that increase bio-availability) and natural preservatives.
- It is a blend of 14 natural herbs that strengthen the immune system and treats general malaise.
- It also prevents inflammation and possesses anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Vasaka, an expectorant and bronchodilator (causes widening of airways for easy breathing), relieves breathing difficulty during cold by removing phlegm.
- It comprises ingredients like vasaka, sonth, ajwain, and pipal for reducing the symptoms of sinusitis.
- Jeera, kulinjan, kali mirchi, and kantakari relieve body pains and tiredness, thus rejuvenating your body.
- Bharangi, dhania, yastimadhu, kantakari, and bharangi prevent cold and related symptoms like headache, sneezing, and runny nose.
- Sonth, jeera, kali mirchi, and ajwain also help treat indigestion and loss of appetite.
Directions for Use
Dissolve the contents of Samahan Powder in 100 ml of hot water and consume it. It can also be taken by mixing it with tea, milk or soup.
- Please consult a physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using.
- Also, let your doctor know if you have any medical history before starting this medicine.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.