Alpha Lipoic Acid is a coenzyme involved in the biochemical reactions related to cellular energy production. When it comes to supplements, it’s the ‘R’ form of alpha-lipoic acid that’s considered biologically active since this is the form that exists in nature.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is recommended by experts in sports nutrition and favored by many leading athletes.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a natural compound made by body cells that acts as a coenzyme involved in a series of biochemical reactions related to energy production.
- Alpha-lipoic acid may be found in small amounts in red meat, spinach, broccoli, carrots, and rice bran, but these food sources may not provide enough alpha-lipoic acid to support a busy, active or sporty lifestyle.
- The perfect complement to a diet rich in foods that provide excellent sources of defense nutrients.
- Delivers the biologically active ‘R’ form of alpha-lipoic acid, the only form in nature.